A Business Launching Program
Turn Your Dream Into Reality
OPTION 1: Core Version
Thousands of entrepreneurs have turned their dreams into reality through the programs and support provided by CO.STARTER member communities around the globe. As a CO.STARTER member, the WV Hive is extremely excited to offer this training to our local entrepreneurs!
Cost: $52/per person
The value of the course, including participant materials, is $350. Thanks to the contribution of our sponsor, BB&T now Truist, the cost is only $52!
CO.STARTERS provides an action-driven, collaborative process with a small and supportive group of like-minded people. Over ten weeks, you will identify your assumptions about why and how your businesses will work and then talk to customers in order to validate your ideas. This approach enables you to rapidly uncover flaws in your concept and find viable models more quickly. You’ll leave the program with a deeper understanding of how to create a sustainable business, articulate your model, and repeat the process with your next great idea.
This training is for anyone with a business idea that needs refined or an existing business looking to become more sustainable or launch a new product or service.
- Dates for the next ten-session CO.STARTERS training:
- Start date – January 11, 2021
- End date – March 15, 2021
- All sessions are 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Register here
Contact email@example.com for additional information.
What will be covered:
- Session 1: Knowing Yourself Introduction, Assumptions, Working Styles, Team Building, Obstacles
- Session 2: Knowing Your Customer Customer, Problem, Alternatives, Idea Testing
- Session 3: Finding the Right Solution Solution, Benefit, Advantage, Starting Small, Brand Identity
- Session 4: Getting the Relationship Right Marketing & Message; Getting, Keeping & Growing Customers
- Session 5: Building Blocks Distribution, Revenue, Typical Offering, Price
- Session 6: Structures & Systems Legal & Accounting Considerations
- Session 7: Discovering the Bottom Line Startup & Ongoing Needs, Fixed & Variable Costs, Break-Even Point
- Session 8: Financial Modeling Break-Even Point, Sales Projections, Cash Flow, Raising Capital
- Session 9: Planning for Growth Growth Plans, Goal Setting, Celebration Prep
- Session 10: Celebration You have come a long way! It is time to be recognized and to celebrate with your peers. Your group gets to decide how this happens.
OPTION 2: Get Started
Built on the CO.STARTERS model, this three-hour workshop helps participants work together to explore their ideas through the CO.STARTERS Canvas, learn how to refine their models through meaningful customer feedback, and define next steps.
Register before December 31, 2020 and use promo code EARLYBIRD to get workshop for FREE! To register, click here.
Whether just getting started, stuck on a particular issue, or in need of a refresher, this workshop will provide the jumpstart needed to get participants moving.
We are offering this workshop monthly. Daytime and evening offerings are available.
What is covered: Three main needs faced by starters are addressed
Part 1 – Explore Your Idea: In this section, participants learn how the CO.STARTERS Canvas can help get ideas out of their heads into a format that can be refined over time. They also dive deep into understanding their customers.
Part 2 – Refine Your Model: Once ideas are mapped out on the Canvas, participants learn how to use customer feedback to refine them. They also are encouraged to find ways to start small in order to get in front of customers sooner and begin testing their ideas.
Part 3 – Define Next Steps: As the workshop concludes, participants define actionable steps that can be taken in the next hour, day, week, and month to move their ideas forward.
For additional information, call 304-460-4483.