CO.STARTERS CORE provides an action driven, collaborative process with a small and supportive group of like-minded people.
Cost is $52. SOLD OUT, but click here to get on the waitlist. We are in the process of scheduling another Training!
Over the course of ten weeks, you will identify your assumptions about why and how your businesses will work and then talk to customers in order to validate your ideas. This approach enables you to rapidly uncover flaws in your concept and find viable models more quickly. You’ll leave the program with a deeper understanding of how to create a sustainable business, articulate your model, and repeat the process with your next great idea.
- Session 1: Knowing Yourself – Introduction, Assumptions, Working Styles, Team Building, Obstacles
- Session 2: Knowing Your Customer – Customer, Problem, Alternatives, Idea Testing
- Session 3: Finding the Right Solution – Solution, Benefit, Advantage, Starting Small, Brand Identity
- Session 4: Getting the Relationship Right – Marketing & Message; Getting, Keeping & Growing Customers
- Session 5: Building Blocks – Distribution, Revenue, Typical Offering, Price
- Session 6: Structures & Systems – Legal & Accounting Considerations
- Session 7: Discovering the Bottom Line – Startup & Ongoing Needs, Fixed & Variable Costs, Break-Even Point
- Session 8: Financial Modeling – Break-Even Point, Sales Projections, Cash Flow, Raising Capital
- Session 9: Planning for Growth – Growth Plans, Goal Setting, Celebration Prep
- Session 10: Celebration – You have come a long way! It is time to be recognized and to celebrate with your peers. Your group gets to decide how this happens.